Thursday 23 February 2017

Welcome my dear Reading Owls πŸ’œπŸ“š















About me

Hallo lovelies πŸ“•πŸ’œ!

My name is Sarah and I'm 19 years old! I'm a Virgo and as you probably already know - I'm a major booknerd. Hereby I want to welcome you all to my blog and I hope you like it!

I'm too lazy to describe myself here on this blog entry but if you want to know something, just DM me on Instagram or ask me in the comments.

 

Fav. Standalones

  • "The book of tomorrow" - Cecelia Ahern
  • "Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe"- Benjamin Alire Saenz
  • "Veronica decides to die" - Paulo Coelho
  • "The Night Circus" - Erin Morgenstern

 

Fav. Series

  • "The Raven Cycle" - Maggie Stiefvater
  • "Six of Crows - Duology" - Leigh Bardugo
  • "Shades of Magic - Trilogy" - V.E. Schwab
  • "The Wrath and the Dawn - Duology" - ReneΓ© Ahdieh
  • "A Court of Thorns and Roses - Trilogy" - Sarah J Maas
  • "Tigers Curse - Series" - Colleen Houck

 

Fav. Authors

  • Maggie Stiefvater
  • Leigh Bardugo
  • V.E. Schwab
  • Colleen Houck
  • Cecelia Ahern
Yours,
the reading owl πŸ’œπŸ“š







No comments:

Post a Comment